Monday, March 25, 2013

Free Motion Quilting Practice

I have so much in the works still, but I joined this facebook page called Learning Free Motion Quilting.  It's basically a group of quilters who a showing their fmq each day or whenever they can. One of the woman starting posting, starting from the beginning one of Leah Day's designs from her 365 Days of Free Motion Quilting Project. Starting with the beginner designs. Some I have done, some I haven't. Some are easier than others. Of course some I enjoy more and practice more. Anyway, I thought I would share what I have done so far. I think I might be a couple days behind.


  Shadow Waves

   Cursive Fs
 




















Sashiko Shell






















Tree Roots






































































Brain Coral

1 comment:

  1. All looks wonderful. I especially like your flowing glass!

    ReplyDelete