Sunday, January 27, 2013

nice little projects

Ebay . . .

It's a wonderful thing. OK, sometimes. I'm not sure if it's just that it's fun when I see it say I've won. Now we all know I didn't actually win anything. If that were the case I wouldn't have to get my credit card out, right? Either way it's rather addicting. Actually buying fabric is addicting, "winning" it on ebay is just another way to get my fix.

So imagine how excited I was to learn that I could get charm packs of Moda's Comma for only $3.75. I was so excited. I figured I would be a big spender and get two of them. Imagine my surprise when I got them in the mail and realized that I had purchased two "mini" packs. I really couldn't be upset, I obviously was blinded by the price and didn't actually read the details. That and the fact that they were so cute.



Moda Comma Mini Charm Pack 42 2.5" 


Love them!



one layout idea


another layout idea



 

was thinking of making mug rugs with the left over squares


Happy Quilting
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I like the Comma line. I keep looking at them, but I'm trying to be good. I just started seeing these mini blocks. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure I would buy them very often, but I do love them. It was a nice mistake on my part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool - never knew about the mini packs - I like the zig zag layout best :)

    ReplyDelete