Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year

I'm again hoping to post a little more regularly. I have several projects that I'm working on. Some I've been working on and some are new. I am going to try to finish up some of these projects.

Over the Christmas holiday I was cleaning my studio and found a paper quilt that my daughter made me while at day care back when she was about three years old. I just love it. I had it hung over my cutting table and was looking at it and it gave me an idea for a quick project. SO . . . 
I did this wall hanging on New Year's Day.



 Sarah's Paper Quilt (my inspiration)




 Modern Christmas Tree Wallhanging



quilting detail



quilting detail

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland.

    I love the christmas tree!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindy, I do love the way it came out.

    ReplyDelete