Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Free Motion Friday / Oh, OK so it's Wednesday

I really do love that Cindy at Fluffy Sheep Quilting started Free Motion Friday. I just can't seem to get caught up. This week was Leah Day's H20, her's looks great, of course. 


Here is mine. Not great, but I'll take it. 



NOW, to try to get caught up.
I do love doing these. They are pushing me NOT JUST TO WATCH Leah Day's videos, but to sew the new patterns as well. So, here is the Free Motion Project pattern Pine Needles.



 And mine. I got a little confused at first, but . . .   Not my favorite. Good practice.

I still have a couple to upload. I'm trying to get ready for dinner tomorrow as well.



1 comment:

  1. Woohoo good job! There is a 2012 monthly FMQ challenge at Sew Cal Gal blog. I have a button on the right side of my blog. You should join, sounds like fun!

    Happy Thanksgiving Sherri!

    ReplyDelete