Saturday, August 13, 2011

Teresa's Watercolor Runner

Last Christmas I made this table runner for my sister Teresa. Years ago I had made myself a wall hanging at a watercolor class. It's very simple but nice. Teresa loves it and so I thought it would be perfect. She doesn't use it as a table runner at all, instead it hangs on the wall. I think that's quite nice. The fabrics are the left over squares from my wall hanging.


The quilting is "square spiral" from 365 Days of Free Motion Quilting. I put it on an angle, but it's the same thing. I've learned so much from Leah Day and her blog. Very talented young lady.


Happy Quilting
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Nice job on the quilting...and I agree about Leah Day's ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome quilt! It's amazing how much those square spirals show up in every little block. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete